08 September, 2009

When things aren't as might be expected.

I haven't disappeared, but am simply somewhere else, very different indeed. Every now and then, La Vie Cévenole just isn't, well, Cévenole. This is one of those times. For the past week, I have been forging my way through the vast African expanses of the Northern and Western Cape down toward Cape Town. Access to a computer, let alone internet, has been non-existent.

I can't wait to share some of what I've been able to see, but I'll have to. I do promise to share stories and photos just soon as I am home again, in front of my trusty old screen...

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to read about your new adventures and see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and joining in the conversation!

Related Posts with Thumbnails